Sunday, January 4, 2009

PEACE AND LOVE, I LOVE YOU ALL

My greetings to the Former President of Ghana J.J Rawlings. Thanks for being obedient to the voice of the GOD of ISRAEL. Thanks Dr. Afari Gyan for your sincerity and honesty. The God of Israel is with you always.
YOU HAVE MADE MANY PROUD...
Congratulations President Elect John Evans Atta Mills and Honourable John Mahama.
Greetings once more to the His excellency John Agyekum Kuffour for your meritoroius service during your tenure of Office.Thank you.
Greetings to Nana Akuffo Addo for good work done in forstering international relations while in office for for a good fight in this years elections. I love you all in the Name of the God of Israel.
The God of Israel wants you all to Unite so that the country Ghana will be united. I must say that Ghana has indeed won the victory. Hossana in the Highest!
I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT GHANA IS THE LAND OF NATIVITY OF MAN. I WILL SHOW YOU ABOUT THIS MYSTERY LATER.
Similarly thanks a lot President Elect Barack Obama for your Email. God bless you and everybody.
Long live Ghana and Good will to all.God bless you all.

No comments: